Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a either an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or newly qualified Part III Architect to join our client, an established architectural practice based in London who specialise in projects in the residential and commercial sectors. The main software used in practice is Revit, so it is essential you have considerable experience using the software.
• Produce technical construction drawings
• Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation
• Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analysing and reporting of projects to clients
• Site inspections, including liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures and documentation
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Provide support to senior team
Role Requirements and Qualifications
3-4 years’ experience post Part II qualification or 1-2 years post Part III qualification
Looking to progress to Part III or newly qualified
Proficient in Revit
Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
Must be confident in dealing with clients, planners and contractors and must be able to undertake design input from a brief, or get there on their own
• Salary £28,000 - £38,000
• Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.