New opportunity for an experienced Electrician in Fareham Working with a friendly welcoming company.
The successful candidate will be required to attend Domestic, Commercial and Industrial properties to carry out installation, Maintenance and remedial works for both large and small projects.
Experience in Installation and testing is essential but a recently qualified improver will also be welcome to apply.
You will be working on a number of different types of installation’s and working with a number of cable and containment types including but not limited to Generator, Power supplies, Lighting, Data installation BMS, Control wiring, Trunking, Tray, Basket, Ladder SWA, etc…
• Domestic, Commercial and Industrial installation work
• Following drawings
• Remedial work as required
• Maintenance work
• Periodic testing condition reports
• Team focused
• Testing and inspecting 2394 + 2395 would be Ideal but not essential (experience in testing + condition reporting will be essential)
• Proactive mindset
Role Requirements and Qualifications
• 1 years Electrical Installation experience post apprenticeship
• Domestic, Commercial and industrial EICR experience
• Driving Licence
• 18th Edition & 2391 (or equivalent) qualifications
• Excellent communication skills and Good with customers
• ECS / JIB Card
• Excellent time keeping
• Full time role
• Salary up to £38,000 based on industry experience.
• Statutory Weeks holiday
• Company Uniform
• Career progression
• Company pension
• Regular Overtime available
• Excellent diverse range of field for someone looking to gain more experience
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Jack direct on 02392 384650.