Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technologist/ Technical Architect
Our client, an award-winning practice based in the East Midlands. They offer a variety of work within the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation sectors. Much of the work for this senior post will be in the public sector working on Education projects which offers exciting design, construction challenges and targets.
• Working closely with the Senior Associate developing the brief, scheme, planning drawings.
• Production information including technical details, working drawings and tender packages.
• Coordination of Specialist Consultants and an awareness of each specialist and how this is applied in the design coordination
• Experience in producing Designer Risk Registers
• Awareness of UK statutory regulations
• Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing
• Production of working information from RIBA Stage 3 through to 5
• Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of several projects on site
• CIAT Membership or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Technologist or Architect
• Problem solving and research skills.
• Thorough demonstratable knowledge of technical construction and detailing being proficient and working in Autocad
• A track record in leading at least one medium sized project throughout most of the RIBA work stages
• Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with consultants
• £30,000 - £45,000
• Other benefits available upon request