Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client, a specialist designer, manufacturer and installer of Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) for HVAC controls. You must live within a commutable distance to their Manchester offices with the occasional site visit to various projects in the NW.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering control system projects to our client’s full satisfaction, cost control, delivering the installation and overseeing the commissioning and hand-over. It’s your responsibility to keep everyone coordinated on the projects’ progress and deadlines. You would be working on a variety of projects ranging from £5k to £500k.
In return, you will receive a starting salary between £40,000 - £45,000, company car/car allowance, mobile phone, pension and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities
• Oversee the works from design, manufacture, installation via our network of installation specialists, commissioning and handover
• Monitor and control the budget to maximise profit and ensure each project comes in on budget
• Preparing technical submissions and description of operations
• Prepare quotations for variations
• Raise purchase orders for parts and Sub-Contract labour
• Deal with customers, clients and consultants
• Liaise with the CAD, applications and commissioning engineers
• Produce spreadsheets
• Produce monthly Applications for payment
• 2+ years project management experience overseeing BMS installation projects
• C&G, HNC/HND or degree is desirable but not essential
• CITB H&S Qualified (CSCS, SMSTS, IOSH)
£40,000 - £45,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Company car / car allowance